Next Day Key Card Holders
We recognise that sometimes your requirement for printed documents is urgent due to business needs. We provide a keycard holder express service as a result. For last-minute events, deals, specials, and promotions, place your order right now and have your keycard holders in 3 working days.
We also provide white label delivery services for key card holders, which are ideal for B2B keycard holders going straight to your clients.
Key Card Wallet Delivery Requirements
We are only able to provide this service for key card users with slits in order to satisfy the short turnaround time. Please check the following to confirm that your keycard holders are in compliance with our specifications:
- Quantity: 500 key card holders or less
- Shape: slit style only
- Extras: No optional extras (like foiling or Spot UV)
- Timing: To guarantee the three working day turnaround, your artwork must be submitted by 10am on the day of ordering.
There are a few things you should keep in mind while designing your own keycard holders:
- When creating your personalised key card wallets, don’t forget to leave a bleed space. Make use of our practical split keycard wallet patterns to assist you!
- Proof again, proof again, proof! Make sure there are no mistakes and that any uploaded photographs have a quality high enough for printing.
Should you have any questions regarding a Keycard holders UK orders, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team today.
Sizes: see diagrams for specific sizes;
- Range of Styles and sizes with downloadable templates
- Simple Slits
- Wallet Style
- Flap Style
- 4 (full) colour CMYK
- 5 colour (4 colour CMYK + 1 pantone colour)
- 6 colour (4 colour CMYK + 2 pantone colours)
- Pantone colours (upto 5)
- Black throughout
- Silk paper (200-400gsm)
- Gloss paper (200-400gsm)
- Uncoated paper (250-400gsm)
- 100% recycled (200-350gsm)
- Kraft Paper (225-280gsm)
- Matt Lamination
- Gloss Lamination
- Silk Lamination
- Soft Touch Lamination
- Die cut to shape
- Taped and supplied flat
- Taped and assembled
- Foiling (choose from 10 colours)
- Spot UV (Matt or Gloss)
- Embossing (Raised Effect)
- Debossing (Indent Effect)
What card sizes can a typical key card holder contain?
All our in-house key card holder templates are designed to fit 53.98mm by 85.60mm cards – the standard ID-1 size used for most key cards, payment cards and driving licenses.
Better Printing can also provide bespoke holder sizes to fit other types of cards – just give us a call to discuss your requirements.
How many cards can a key card holder store?
Each holder template is designed to hold a single card; however if you need to store multiple cards within a single holder, Better Printing can provide custom-cut designs with increased capacity and/or multiple card slots. Get in touch to find out more.
How are key card holders supplied?
Key card holders are supplied flat and pre-creased for easy folding. Better Printing can also supply your holders pre-folded if required – additional fees may apply.
Can i get a sample before i buy?
Yes of course! we have plenty of spare keycards kept for samples, let us know of a particular type or a sample pack of popular designs and we will send out.
Can I change the orientation of the card holder?
The template cutter guides are pre made but can be rotated to be portrait or landscape to suit your preference, you can fit your artwork to the template accordingly.
Is there a limit on how much foiling I can have on the card holder?
We can pretty much foil all over, we do not however recommend foiling on the score lines, as it may crack.
Is there a minimum order?
The minimum order quantity is 50. Should you need a smaller order, please get in touch! Our friendly team will do our best to help.
How do I get in touch?
Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us
or call on 023 8087 8037.