Next Day Z Fold Cards
We recognise that sometimes your requirement for printed materials is urgent due to business needs. Zfolds are frequently required quickly, including for programmes, Z fold brochures, Zcard maps, and other purposes.
We launched the Zfold printing expedited service after realising that many of our customers wanted their printed Zcards immediately. Receive your printed Zfolds in just 5 working days when you order and submit your custom artwork by 10am!
Create B2B Z folds to send straight to your clients or order Z folds to your company address. For a more covert approach, choose white label delivery—we won’t be branded at all!
Z Fold Express Delivery Requirements
Only specific Z fold card orders qualify for this service since we need to meet the rapid turnaround time. Please check the following to make sure your Zcards order satisfies our requirements:
- Quantity: 1000 Z folds or less
- Artwork: one version
- Shape: standard shape only (no die cut Z fold cards)
- Extras: No optional extras (like foiling or Spot UV)
- Timing: To guarantee the five working day turnaround, your artwork must be submitted by 10am on the day of ordering
There are a few things you should keep in mind while creating your bespoke Z fold designs:
- Include a bleed space in your design; for help, go to our helpful templates.
- Think about where your Zfold’s folds will be located. Important design components shouldn’t be placed where the folds are since they could becoming difficult to read over time.
If you purchase a custom Z fold before 10am, it will arrive in 5 working days!
- All have 3 Rows
- Credit Card 85mm x 55mm (up to 8 columns)
- Pocket (A7) 74mm x 105mm (up to 8 columns)
- Postal (A6) 105mm x 148mm (up to 6 columns)
- 4 (full) colour CMYK
- Black throughout
Material: Inner Sheet
- Silk paper (90-100gsm)
- Gloss paper (90gsm)
- Uncoated paper (80-100gsm)
- 100% Recycled paper (80-100gsm)
- Silk paper (250-450gsm)
- Gloss paper (250-400gsm)
- Uncoated paper (250-450gsm)
- 100% Recycled paper (250-350gsm)
- Matt Lamination
- Gloss Lamination
- Silk Lamination
- Soft Touch Lamination
Additional Cover options:
- Spot UV Gloss or Matt
- Foiling (choose from 10 colours)
Will my flyers be printed via digital or litho print methods?
The right print method will depend on a number of factors; including the type of product and the quantity, print quality and turnaround time you require.
Better Printing can produce your order on either litho or digital, with both available in-house. Our sales team can recommend the most cost-effective solution for your needs and will confirm your preferred method before going to print.
How are Z fold cards supplied?
Each finished Z fold is supplied trimmed, folded to final size and covers attached.
Can I customise each Z fold card with unique information (eg addresses, branch-specific details etc)?
Yes. With variable data printing, you can add unique text and graphics to each individual Z fold card in your print run – all we need from you is a single ‘base’ design and a database of the content you’re looking to add on top. Call us on 023 8087 8037 to set up your variable print today.
I want the back cover to act as a staff ID badge. Is this possible?
Yes, we can personalise each cover for you and we can also supply lanyards and badge holders.
Which type of leaflet card should I choose? Z fold, C fold, K fold or Multi fold?
Each type of folded card offers a different number of panel rows as standard:
- C fold: one single concertina-folded panel row
- K fold: two rows of panels
- Z fold: three rows of panels
- Multi fold: four rows of panels
The right version for you will largely depend on the amount of information you’re looking to print, versus the thickness of the card when folded up. If you’re looking for a more slimline card design, we recommend going for the C fold or K fold options; if you need to display lots of information, the Z fold or Multi fold is a safer bet.
How do I get in touch?
Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us
or call on 023 8087 8037.