Better Printing is part of the InPrint Group,
a design and print production facility in Southampton, covering over 20,000+ square feet of Litho, digital and large format production.
With over 30 years in the trade, Inprint combines a wealth of design and print knowledge with a strong foundation of family values.
Why Choose US
Since the company's inception in 1986, we've built up an enviable reputation for quality, reliability, flexibility and competitive prices.
You can also rely on us for a whole range of custom-printed items, including banners, point-of-sale displays, direct mail advertising, site hoardings and much more.
Every stage of your print order is handled under one roof from our fully-equipped printing workshop, so you can expect high quality print results delivered on time and on budget - wherever you are in the UK. Our dedicated sales and print team are available 24 hours a day, 6 days a week - so if you need a last-minute print run, we're here to help.
Our Plant List
Litho Press / Design Studio
- Mac and PC workstations
- Screen Platerite 4300 DTP system
- Press Calibrated Epson SureColour P7000 spectro-proofer
- Konica Bizhub Press C1085 SRA3 Digital press with Fiery RIP
- Konica Bizhub Pro 1051 SRA3 BW
Large Format / Wide Format
- 2 x Agfa Anapurna M2050 flatbed printer
- 2 x 3.2m wide UV printers
- 1 x 2.1m wide Dye Sublimation printer
- Zund CNC cutting/milling machine
- Cold Laminator
Litho Press Room
- Sakurai OL575SDw Press with CIP3
- Sakurai 458SI Press with CIP3
- Muller Martini stitcher & booklet maker
- Horizon SPF-10 stitcher & booklet maker
- Horizon BQ280 Perfect Binder
- Heidelberg Cylinder S
- Heidelberg Platten
- Shoei Combination Folder
- Stahl folder
- Herzog & Heymann Pharmaceutical folder
- Komfi Amiga 52 Laminator & foiler
- Polar Guillotines x 2
- SetMaster 10 station horizontal collator
- CWH Wiro-binding machone
- High Speed Creaser
- Perforating and numbering machine
- 4 Hole Drilling Unit
- Dedicated hand finishing team