Product Sample Boards
Influence buying decisions and drive more sales of your products, with Better Printing’s custom-printed product sample boards.
These sturdy yet lightweight display boards are perfect for showcasing your brand’s catalog in stores, showrooms and retail spaces. Product samples can be mounted directly onto the board with ease; providing an interactive point-of-purchase display where customers can try before they buy.
Sample boards can help consumers pick the perfect option for their needs and tastes, or convince on-the-fence buyers to give your products a try. They’re great for:
- Carpet & vinyl flooring samples
- Ceramic & stone tiles
- Wallpaper & wall covering samples
- Building & roofing materials
- Electrical & plumbing fittings
- And more!
Better Printing can provide high-quality sample display boards; printed to your design on long-lasting, waterproof Foamex sheeting with fade-resistant inks. There’s a wide variety of sizes and material thickness options to choose from; and you can select your own bespoke shape to set your boards apart from the competition.
We can also provide sample boards with handles for easy transportation, as well as locking struts for freestanding display or screw caps for wall mounting. You can even rely on us to affix your samples to your boards, so they’re ready to use from the moment they arrive with you.
Get in touch to discuss your print requirements today! Call Better Printing on 023 8087 8037 or email us at email@example.com.
Sizes: Below are popular sample board sizes, bespoke sizes are available on request.
- A4 (210mm x 297mm)
- A3 (297mm x 420mm)
- A2 (420mm x 594mm)
- A1 (594mm x 841mm)
- A0 (841mm x 1189mm)
- 1m x 1m
- 1m x 1.5m
- 1.2m x 2.4m
- Printed in 4 colour to one side using UV lightfast ink
- 3mm Foamex
- 5mm Foamex
- 10mm Foamex
- Straight cut to final size
Available Upgrades: Please Call to Discuss
- We can attach your samples to your boards for you
- Cut to bespoke shape to house your samples
- Handle cut out to carry your boards
- Double sided print for double sided sample boards
- Add a locking strut to the reverse to make free standing
- Add screws and screw caps to for wall fitting
* Upgrades are optional extras and will cost more than the standard prices