Swing Tags Folded
Looking for a cost-effective way to make your products jump off the shelves? Choose folded swing tags from the bespoke printing specialists at Better Printing.
These versatile little retail accessories are sometimes known as swing tickets, hang tags or garment tickets; but they’re not just for the clothing industry. With custom-printed swing tags, you can tie your brand’s stamp onto all kinds of products and gift items.
Each folded swing tag essentially serves as a miniature booklet, offering a space to communicate with your customers and share key product information; such as prices, discounts, usage/care instructions, QR codes and your brand’s website and social media handles. You can even use variable data printing to change the message inside every individual tag in your print run - ideal for adding sequential numbering to a limited edition product run.
With Better Printing, you’re free to create your own fully-personalised folded swing tags; printed and finished to a highly professional standard. Add your graphics and message to our regular tag printing options (available to browse via the Specification tab above) or transform your swing tags with your own choice of sizes, shapes, material stocks, fold styles, finishing extras and more.
Need a quote for your custom folded swing tag print order? Get in touch with our team on 023 8087 8037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements today!
- Square 50mm x 50mm (Folded) 100mm x 50mm (flat)
- Square 65mm x 65mm (Folded) 130mm x 65mm (flat)
- Rectangle 50mm x 80mm (Folded) 100mm x 80mm (flat)
- Rectangle 55mm x 85mm (Folded) 110mm x 85mm (flat)
- Above are standard sizes, any variations available, contact us for more info
- Printed in 4 colour to both sides
- 350gsm silk
- Cut to size and scored
- Hole drilled for string
Standard String Colours:
Available Upgrades: Please Call To Discuss
- Gold, Silver or Coloured foils*
- Pantone "Spot" Colours*
- Gloss Matt or Soft Touch Lamination*
- Uncoated Stock*
- Recycled Stock*
- Kraft papers
- Spot UV*
- Alternative string colours*
- Variable data overprinting (personalisation, codes etc.)
- Latex scratch panels
* Upgrades are optional extras and will cost more than the standard prices.