Want to draw more customers to your event booth or display table? Look the part with beautiful bespoke-printed tablecloths, table runners and table throws from Better Printing.
Presentation is everything in the business world. With Better Printing’s custom tablecloth printing services, you can transform plain, ordinary tables into stunning display counters emblazoned with your very own logo and brand colours.
Printed table covers are ideal for giving your show booth a more clean and professional appearance; not only adding a decorative touch, but also neatly concealing storage space under the table to help you keep your booth area clutter-free.
And they’re not just for trade exhibitions - our printed tablecloths and table runners offer a versatile venue decor solution for corporate hospitality events, product launches, conventions and many more.
At Better Printing, all our tablecloths and runners are printed, sewn and hand-finished right here at our Southampton print factory. Each table cover is made from high-quality 220gsm polyester fabric, which is machine-washable and can be ironed - helping you keep your table displays clean and crease-free for years to come.
Take a closer look at our table cover printing options (including sizes) via the Specification tab above. Better Printing can also supply bespoke printing specifications to match your requirements - simply get in touch on 023 8087 8037 or email@example.com today!
Sizes: Our printed tablecloths are available in 2 sizes online:
- Medium - To fit a standard 5ft trestle table at a size of 1,780mm x 2,750mm
- Large - To fit a standard 6ft trestle table at a size of 1,780mm x 3,280mm
- Medium Size - 5ft: Once Erected size – L152cm xW75cm xH74cm:
- Large Size - 6ft: Once Erected size – L180cm x W75cm x H74cm :
- Printed in 4 colour to one side using UV lightfast ink on our high quality dye-sublimation printer
- High quality 220gsm knitted polyester for a vibrant, long lasting finish.
- Please note they can only be washed on a 30 degree wash
- Iron using a steam iron on the lowest heat setting
- Please DO NOT tumble dry.
- Sewn & Hand Finished In-House for a lasting quality finish
- supplied fully hemmed and cut to final size